Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Be "Radical"



This book has changed the way I walk. Recommended by my Uncle, I got it and was immediately humbled. A tragedy has happened in America, our churches and our faith have been sized down to fit our schedules, our comfort levels and our needs.
In 2 Corinthians Paul say's...."I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong."

That's radical. The bible is radical and so is faith! Why are we so organized, so methodical in our worship, so schedule oriented, and in the box??
Read this book. If your new in your faith and relationship...perfect...maybe you won't ever waste the time I feel I have. If you have a long relationship I pray it will charge you as it has me.
Because of my new "radical outlook" events are happening in my life and I will be excited to share....soon.
Find it at www.radicalthebook.com or of course amazon:)

1 comment: