Monday, November 22, 2010

Back on




It's Monday and my running shoes are back on!! Though now attached are handy ice and snow tracks, no slipping:)
Not being able to run the last few weeks has been very hard. It has become such a great release for me at the end of a day.
I have some goals to run a few races this summer and plan on attempting a half marathon. I'll keep you posted on my progress. Though our Alaska winters are so so cold(brrr) I'm thankful companies such as, "The North Face", "Under Armour","due north" and "REI" make such great cold gear to keep us toasty!

"If one could run without getting tired, I don't think one would often want to do anything else."
C.S. Lewis, "The last battle"

1 comment:

  1. What a good quote! I know, don't you wish you could just run forever? Well you know, longer than an hour at least...

    ReplyDelete