Friday, February 4, 2011

"Hope for all"






Another blog I have been trying to keep for my ramblings, poems, and verses is "Hope for all", check it out if you would like. http://wwwhopeforall-jessie.blogspot.com/
I actually have a lot of "hope":) for it to become something more some day. I have felt inspired for a time to share scripture, backed thoughts, and maybe compile them into a daily devotional.?
I have journals upon journals written that I am attempting to get out on my "Hope for all" blog. I would love for you to read them first and give me feedback.
I know it will all only be accomplished perfectly, done in His strength.
Right now there are things posted on "hope for all" that I will only be sharing for my blog. However, I will be attempting to get something out daily now that would go in a devotional. Thank-you for your honesty and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment